- More influence over the things that matter;
- Better services for people who live on the estates;
- A cut of the Community Infrastructure Levy on future large developments (reducing the need for a precept);
- Running local leisure/Community facilities (Community Halls, Lido?) and getting the proceeds from them;
- Councillors who live locally and a Community Council clerk to fight our corner;
- The chance to bid for services to run locally (e.g: management of the Fields, the licensing function for Broadway Market);
- Development of community facilities (Park Keepers cottage, Toilets on Broadway, neighbourhood office in vacant shop on Marlborough Ave).