There will be a public meeting to discuss the setting up of the London Fields Community Council on 15th February at the Pensioners’ Hall on Brougham Road at 7pm.
- Challenges for the London Fields area.
- What is a community council?
- Neighbourhood planning: Chatsworth Road leads, should we follow?
- How can it strenghten our community?
- Where is out neighbourhood?
- Action points.
Why shouldn’t we just leave things the way they are?
Representatives from the National Association of Local Councils will explain why Community Councils are so popular and how they are set up.
Euan Mills – Urban planner – explains the process that is under way in Chatsworth Road. Is it a model for London Fields?
Matt McStravick from the Timber Wharf Time Bank
Is the proposed boundary right?